:::: MENU ::::

Monday 15 October 2018

Top 10 quotes by sylvester stallone. 

Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone is an American actor, film director, screenwriter, producer, and playwright. He is well known for his Hollywood action roles, including boxer Rocky Balboa in the Rocky series (1976–2018), soldier John Rambo in the five Rambo films (1982–2019), and Barney Ross in the three The Expendables films (2010–2014). Stallone wrote or co-wrote most of the 14 films in all three franchises, and directed many of the films.


Below are 10 of Sylvester stallone's most interesting and powerful quotes

  1. "I'm always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I'll build a new one." 
  2. "I think that gravity sets into everything, including careers, but pendulums do swing and mountains do become valleys after a while... if you keep on walking."
  3. "There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone."
  4. "Every time I've failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back."
  5. "When life hits you pretty hard, you can go into a dark corner."
  6. "I'm always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I'll build a new one."
  7. "I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind, furious optimism."
  8. "Don't be gullible, use life before it uses you. Understand there are no free lunches, and for every action you take, there's a reaction."
  9. "The biggest and most interesting crisis in the world is the human crisis, and it never gets boring. It goes back to Shakespeare. You don't need a gimmick; it's just man against man and their intolerance of each other."
  10. "I think everyone has a certain kind of formula in their life. When you deviate from that formula, you're going to fail big or you're gonna win big."
  11. Which one of the quotes most resonates with you ?


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment